Monday, May 25, 2015

Goodwill Grab

Talk to friends or family who have gone shopping with me, and you will probably get the same response: I'm a picky buyer. I like my clothes to be just right in modesty, style, and especially price. Even at places like Goodwill, my sisters can come home with a big bag of clothes, while I only find one or two things that work for me. Sometimes, it's depressing. This most recent trip was no exception, but the one thing I did find was nothing to be depressed about. It was a dress, perfectly colored, in a pretty, feminine pattern, and in a trendy style. Unfortunately, it had several problems: no sleeves, a see-through, lacy back, and it was a little too short.



Thankfully, I have a fashion-loving sister who has fixed problems like this before. So, by adding a below-the-knee skirt, a white cardigan, and a scarf, it is now one of the best pieces in my closet! You don't have to sacrifice style for modesty- you can have both!





P.S. Goodwill is a great place to find cute clothes at super cheap prices. What are you waiting for? Go check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment