Friday, March 27, 2015

Chicago



                                                   

Good evening!

It's almost the end of Spring Break (for some of us). Mine was pretty uneventful, except on Wednesday. My sister and I went on a day-trip to the Windy City- that's right! Chicago!!! Woke up at 5:45 AM, drove for  a while, hopped on a train, then took two buses to Navy Pier. We rode the Ferris Wheel, went to Auntie Anne's (best pretzels EVER), walked a lot, went to Millennium Park, took a lot of pictures, went shopping, hopped a bus, drove a while and made it back in time for church! Whew. It was great. There's something about the hustle and bustle of the city that gives a person a few more steps out of introvertedness.

Auntie Anne's
Of course, in the big city, there are many things to photograph and the lighting was perfect. When I go to an unfamiliar place with my family, I like to take tons of pictures!








Also, I have a fear of heights, so the Ferris Wheel was a little scary... It was a good thing that the Wave Swinger wasn't open- again my motion-sickness and fear of heights probably would've made me panic up there!



Crack the Whip (aka Chain)

This is a sculpture showing a game I used to play outside after church with some friends! We always called it Chain.




Captain at the Helm


Cloudgate (the Bean)



CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment