Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Head and Shoulders Product Review

Hair is a very important part of us- if our hair looks good, we look good. I'm not the type of person that spends a lot of money on hair care products, but my sister thought this would be good for my *ahem* problem. I'm so excited to share this product with you! It's Head and Shoulders' Dry Scalp Care. I bought it from Walmart for less than $5, and it was definitely worth it!




You massage the moisturizer through your scalp and hair after shampooing, let it set for 2 minutes, then rinse it out. I like to finger-comb my hair while I rinse it out, so it's less tangled later. When your hair dries, it is super soft and airy (I'm not sure how much it helps with the dandruff, but the other benefits are definitely great!). 

What's your favorite hair product? 

No comments:

Post a Comment